In a parent’s meeting on 02 December 2019, as contemplated in Section 38(2) of the South African Schools Act 84 of 1996, of Laerskool Akasia the following Resolution in terms of Section 39(2) of the South African Schools Act 84 of 1996 was passed.
The school fees will be determined and charged as follows:
- 1 Child R 6 900-00 per year, payable in ten payments of R 690-00 per month.
- 2 Children R 13 700-00 per year, payable in ten payments of
R 1 370-00 per month.
- 3 Children R 20 400-00 per year, payable in ten payments of
R 2 040-00 per month.
- 4 Children R 27 000-00 per year, payable in ten payments of
R 2 700-00 per month.
- 5 Children and more R 33 500-00 per year, payable in ten payments of R 3 350-00 per month.
The school fees can be paid as follows:
- A once off payment of the full amount less 10% discount if paid in full before the end of 31 March 2020.
- 10 monthly payments commencing in January 2020 and the final payment in October 2020.
- Any application for school fee exemption must be handed in at the office before 31 March 2020.
- More information regarding the exemption is available at the financial office.
Methods of payments:
- Internet payment or direct deposit into the bank account.
- Stop order at the bank.
- Card facility at school.
- Account Name: Laerskool Akasia
- Bank: ABSA Bank Pretoria North
- Branch Code: 632005
- Account Number: 1460144023
- Type of Account: Cheque Account
- Reference Number: Child’s account number, name, surname and grade
- Fax Number (for proof of payment): 012 542 4669
- Email Address (for proof of payment): email@example.com